Construction is a key focus for CRC. CRC has placed coverage for construction risks for over 50 years. We provide risk management solutions that consider all aspects of the risk – whether for day-to-day operations or project specific needs. We offer access to admitted and non-admitted markets including both brokerage access and in-house underwriting facilities.
Construction Expertise. Our construction specialists are located throughout the country. They understand the nuances of the industry, including regional marketplace conditions, and work collaboratively to harness their collective expertise and resources for the best possible solution. Our Construction Industry Group works as a resource for all CRC brokers and their retailers who have clients in the construction business. The group provides a thorough knowledge of the markets, coverages and key sector participants. We offer our clients complete solutions to virtually any account.
What classes of risk are considered construction-related? CRC services all markets segments within the construction industry. Whether your clients are large or small, residential or commercial, general or specialty contractors, we can tailor a solution to fit their needs. And we can include project policies and wrap ups. Some examples include:
- Small, Mid-Market and Large Accounts in virtually an class
- Small – up to $50k premium, volume business, artisan contractors, etc.
- Large - bridge replacement projects, municipal projects (light rail, etc.)
- Commercial and Residential contractors and sub-contractors of all kinds
- Wrap Ups-- We place approximately 100 wrap-ups per year
- Projects Specific Policies. Some of these capabilities include:
- CCIP's - Contractor Controlled Insurance Programs - single projects and rolling programs
- Contractors Equipment
- Developer Policies
- GL Only Wrap-Ups
- Home Builder Wrap-Ups
- OCIP's - Owner Controlled Insurance Programs - single projects and rolling programs
- Owner/GC Programs
- Owners Interest Programs
What type of professional services are included in construction? CRC can provide insurance solutions for virtually any type of construction service provider. Here’s a sample listing of eligible professions:
- Contractors and sub-Contractors
- Architects and Engineers
- Environmental Mitigation
- Interior Designers
- Construction Consultants
- Construction Managers
What coverages are available for construction risks? We provide complete solutions for your clients – from property, casualty, general liability, umbrella/excess liability and crime, as well as professional and management liability products. We work with various carriers to find the best fit for your clients’ needs. Placement options include brokerage access, binding authorities, captive reinsurance arrangements and self-insured retentions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org